Wolfgang Halbig is the Hoaxer from Florida who refuses to get a grip on reality.
Sandy Hook Hoaxer from Florida is the WORST!
Wolfgang Halbig is the Internet’s biggest online Hoaxer – he is a man who needs to pretend all mass casualties in the news are faked, staged or an illusion. Halbig has convinced himself and others how he is the “one” who will expose crooked mainstream media. Wolfgang Halbig thinks the media is a circus. The circus performers have been for far too long.
Recording: MUST HEAR
This is what Wolfgang Halbig believes and this is why Halbig stalks families, dead children, first responders… and anyone who thinks like a normal/rational human being. And “the Wolf” has devised a bunch of questions to blow the lid off all the noise.
1. Who directed the New Haven FBI field offices to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting on Dec 14, 2012?
2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was a Mass casualty shooting incident?
All 109 pages of the FBI report that the State Police received are INCLUDED in the report, downloaded as the above listed document. In other words, the FBI report is in fact, not entirely classified, and has already been released and may be freely downloaded and reviewed. Yes, it is heavily redacted; however, that is the FBI, not CSP.
64 pages are classified. How much does the FBI do in 64 pages? I would think… very little.
Moreover, that has nothing to do with Connecticut or the CSP, who were equally denied access to those 64 pages. Who in or above the FBI decided to classify the 64 pages? Who knows! But the question is not for Connecticut.
The fact is, the FBI had little to do with the investigation of Sandy Hook. This was a state run operation.
The Sandy Hook report FBI report is freely available.
3. Who on Dec 14, 2012 was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Administration in directing the Mass Casualty Shooting Incident at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
4. Who and Why did they not request the Life Star Helicopters knowing that children and school staff are seriously injured and clinging to life?
Halbig needs to clarify his question because there were no others “clinging to life”. Who is he talking about here?
5. Who and Why did they not allow the Paramedics and the EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook School to treat the seriously injured or those children and school staff clinging to life?
3 of the most seriously wounded were treated by 2 paramedics and 4 EMTs, within the “first response” time frame.
- Unit: NEWTA2 Paramedic Robert Velleteri w/Marty Folan and John Burke ALS -female juvi ALS
- Unit: NEWTA3 – Paramedic Daniel Bradley w/Kenneth Lerman and Laurie Veillete
BLS to adult female (Hammond) and boy.
Inside the school in direct contact with the deceased were Two EMTs: Sgt William Cario and TFC Patrick Dragon; One Registered Nurse, William Blumenthal; and Paramedics: Director of Danbury EMT, Paramedic Matthew Cassevechia, and two tactical Paramedics, John Reed and Bernie Meehan.
6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first 8 minutes?
The legal presumptions of death were made by Cassevechia, Reed, and Meehan, using the SMART Triage System protocols; performing four different assessments on each patient prioritizing them based on their apparent injuries.
Cassevechia maintained phone contact and operated as the senior medical person on scene. The paramedics triaged the casualties operating on the legal authority granted by Dr. Pat Broderick, Danbury Hospital.
See Book 6: 2113, 2358, 19275
7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by the Newtown Public Schools to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissues, bodily fluids, blood soaked carpets and any other decontaminated are a inside the Sandy Hook School?
Clean Harbors, Inc cleaned Sandy Hook as listed in Book 2 198991.
Aftermath Specialists did Yogananda. Book 2 198985
8. Why does an off duty Lt from the Newtown Police Department refuse to leave his off duty work assignment at a construction site on Dec 14, 2012 when hearing that shots have been fired at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
9. Who at the Newtown Public Schools notified all of the parents in writing as required by CT law that had children attending the Sandy Hook Elementary School as well as every school staff member every school year of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards. The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, Asbestos in the ceiling time and floor tile, asbestos in the insulation and most of all the school had very high levels of PCB?
The notification to parents was made at least by handbook for the immediate proceeding year.
Page 28 has the required notice. The school appears compliant with the law in terms of safety, reports, and notifications. CT dot Gov website also has their specific requirements. My feeling is Halbig did not research this issue on his own.
Internet postings found by Google indicate that that was the Handbook linked to Schooldesk.net at the time of the shooting.
10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?
- Unit: NEWTA2 Paramedic Robert Velleteri w/Marty Folan and John Burke female juvi treated with ALS (Advanced Life Support).
- Unit: NEWTA3 – Paramedic Daniel Bradley w/Kenneth Lerman and Laurie Lerman
BLS to adult female (Hammond) and ALS to boy.
Book 2- 260162
I would suggest rewording the question.
11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times like three to 11 times since they did not allow the paramedics and EMT’S inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
I suppose I could fairly answer this question with “Huh?” But since I can reasonably guess at what he is saying, I will give it a try, even though it is based on a faulty premise.Inside the school, triaging the victims were:
- two EMTs: Sgt William Cario amd TFC Patrick Dragon
- one Registered Nurse: William Blumenthal
- three Paramedics: Director of Danbury EMS Paramedic Matthew Cassevechia, and two Tactical Paramedics, John Reed and Bernie Meehan.
All of their statements are in Book 6. My Guide to the Report can be used to find their reports.
12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?
This is a disgusting, irrelevant question to ask the parents of deceased children. Further, the answer is beyond the scope of any rational police investigation. What kind of question is this? How do you know they were asked to donate organs? How do you know they didn’t? How do you know if murder victims can donate organs before autopsy or how that plays into it? I won’t waste my time on this question because it is completely lacking a rational foundation.
13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec 14, 2012?
14. Who was the police officer calling into the Newtown Police dispatcher stating in his words that he has multiple weapons, he has a rifle and a shotgun and who has the rifle and the shotgun as the chain of evidence should show that was found in classroom eight (8)?
See Book 4 -184096
15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt Vangehle at 9:45:21 am on Dec 14, 2012 from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into room eight (8) and leave her? Room eight is a gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Why?
See Venghele, Bahamonde, and Penna’s statements. At the time of this incident, none of the officers had been in Room 8, they were unaware there are deceased in Room 8, and were training weapons in the direction of the girl and operating in Active Shooter formation and under those protocols.
Book 6 2060, 44171, and 258086
The interaction may be heard in Rick Thorne’s 911 call.
16. Why would two CT State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 am on Dec 14, 2012 which is a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff and tell a kindergarten boy who they find in the bathroom who’s name is redacted and tell them so it must be more than one to stay and they will be both back when it is safe?
Wolfgang Halbig – your premise is flawed and your English is poor. You failed to read the report. The account of the FIRST GRADE Boy and Girl hiding in the restroom are documented by their rescuer, TFC Smith in Book 6 47345
He is documented as running out with the survivors in Davis’ Dash Cam at 0957:18. This is listed in the timeline Book 4 184096 and the time line of Davis’ Dash Cam Book 3 55705.
There was no delay in their rescue and they did not wait until the scene was “safe” to rescue them.